Time it takes to start working: The medicine dissolves and starts working shortly after consumed. Its effect can be optimal after an hour from the time of consumption.
- Silagra rectifies blood circulation to penile organ, which is caused due to decreased cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP), due to influence of Phosphodeiesterase-5 (PDE-5).
- The medicine starts working by countervailing the influences of PDE-5. This is done with help of its active ingredients Sildenafil Citrate, which is medically marked as a competent PDE-5 inhibitor.
- Nitric Oxide (NO) is crucial for penile erection. NO is secreted due to arousal in the body. It binds to guanylate cyclase to stimulate synthesis of cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP) leading to augmented count of cGMP in penile area.
- When PDE-5 is decreased, natural sexual stimulation causes secretion of Nitric Oxide (NO) in the penile region. NO then binds with Guanylate Cyclase. This causes augmentation in cGMP level.
- cGMP enhancement results in dilation of penile blood vessels such as helicine arteries, dorsal veins, etc., while simultaneously the muscles of the male reproductive organ become relaxed. This allows more blood to flow flawlessly into male sexual organ.
- Enhanced flow causes rigidity of the organ which in turn compresses veins that allows blood to exit the shaft. This ensures that the blood is retained and erection is maintained unless man reaches his point of satisfaction.
Effect Lasting: Silagra can help you have erection several times as its effects remains in the body for around 5 hours to 6 hours.