Commencement of action mechanism: The medicine starts functioning in approx 30 minutes after consumption.
- Tadalis Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) is a medicine which is focused on inhibition of PDE-5 (Type- 5 of Phosphodiesterase enzyme). PDE-5 is the chief offender in case of ED, as it degrades functioning and count of cGMP (cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate), another enzyme that is crucial in transformation of penile flabbiness into stiffness.
- The active ingredient of the medicine neutralizes the influence of PDE-5, ensuring prevention of further cGMP degradation.
- With sexual arousal, the body experiences release of Nitric Oxide which stimulates cGMP production further elevating the count of this healthy enzyme.
- Augmented cGMP count results in dilated blood vessels, such as helicine veins, dorsal arteries, etc; at the same time it also causes vasodilatation of muscles in the penile area.
- This entire process allows more blood to enter the male reproductive region causing significant erection.
Duration of action: Tadalis Oral Jelly works in similar manner as compared to most other quick acting drugs in the category. The only difference it has in comparison is its fast effect and prolonged half-life of around 24-36 hours.