Some of the drugs available at MedexpressRx.com require a prescription. After placing an order you can send us the prescription via fax or email. Our prescription policy is given below:
- Prescription medications will be shipped only if a valid doctor’s prescription is provided.
- Only a valid prescription written in English and signed by a licensed doctor will be considered.
- Patients who do not have a prescription can obtain our panel doctor’s consultancy by providing their medical records and answering doctor’s questionnaire. The order will be shipped only if our doctor’s panel approves the same, orders that are not approved will be refunded back.
- The prescription should reach us within 15 business days, failing which your order will not be processed and will be refunded.
You can send us the prescription in the following ways:
- Fax the prescription to 1-800-808-3375 (toll free), or
- Mail the scanned copy of the prescription at: Prescriptions@MedExpressRx.com
Please make sure to write your name and order number in the mail or fax.
Always consult your local physician before ordering prescription drugs online. In case of any queries you can either call us or request a callback and our customer service executive shall get in touch with you. Our toll free number is 1-800-808-3375.