If the pricey hair loss treatments and expensive medication are unable to show a better result in regaining your hair, then it is better to turn your attention towards natural hair fall remedies. Natural remedies is not only safe but also works effectively well in treating hair problems.
Here are some easy and helpful home tips that can be pursued to reduce hair loss problems.
Get a head massage:
- Massage your scalp daily in a rotating manner can help in stimulating a better circulation.
- Better circulation in the scalp helps in keeping the hair follicles active. You can improve your circulation by massaging a few drops of bay or essential lavender oil in sesame or almond base oil.
Hot oil treatments:
- Hot oil treatment is also one of the best natural ways to reduce hair fall.
- You can take any oil like canola, olive or coconut, gently heat them up till it gets warm but ensure that it’s not very hot.
- Now, massage it softly into the skin of your scalp. Allow the oil to stay on your hair for some time and then rinse it off with a shampoo.
- Green tea is also very effective and natural way to treat hair loss.
- It contains helpful antioxidants, which put a stop to hair loss problems and improve hair growth.
- For this, prepare a green tea by adding it to one bowl of water.
- Apply this warm tea on your scalp and allow them to stay for one a half hour. Later, rinse it off with mild shampoo.
- Naturally, made juice made from grinding onion, garlic, ginger can act as a remedy to treat falling of hair.
- But for this, you need to apply the above mentioned juices and keep it on the scalp for the whole night and wash it off the very next morning.
- Accept this as a true note or not, but at most of the times it is seen that the actual cause of hair fall is depression, tension and of course stress.
- Thus, in order to get rid of this naturally, you need to practice medication and restore the lost hormonal imbalance.