Generic zithromax is an anti-biotic which helps to fight various bacteria and viruses. It is used to treat various diseases and disorders like respiratory disorders, STD, ear infections and even various skin infections are treated with this medication. Generic zithromax is used to treat almost all infections that are caused by bacterial infections. The popular anti-biotic azithromycin is the generic version of the branded zithromax.
How to consume Zithromax:
- Generic zithromax should be consumed in small dosages only, if there is any over dosage it may lead to side effects. It is important to follow your physician’s advice and follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- There are many infections which have to be treated differently and generic zithromax should be consumed as recommended by your physician for an effective treatment.
- There are various forms of generic zithromax; it is available in the form of powder, capsules and also hard tabs. It is important that an individual is aware of the form and the quantity it has to be consumed in to avoid side effects.
- One should be aware of the medications that when combined with generic zithromax may cause reaction and hence should be avoided, consult with your doctor to enquire about these medications.
Generic Zithromax Important Elements:
Whenever you have been advised to consume zithromax or if you are planning to self medicate, it is important that you take care of few things:
- Do not consume generic zithromax if you suffer from any kind of symptoms like nausea, diarrhea, and indigestion.
- This medication has the ability to make your skin sensitive to sun, avoid exposure to sunlight.
- It can lead to reactions like swelling of face, throat and lips; consult your doctor if you suffer from any of these symptoms.
Generic zithromax should be stored in a cool dark place and should be kept away from the reach of children.