Impotence is a condition characterized by the inability of a male body to get or maintain an erection with his partner during sexual intercourse. It affects all the men between 40 to 60 years of age.
Normally, impotence occurs when the veins carrying blood away from the male reproductive organ allow more blood to flow out, and the arteries carrying blood into the penile organ are squeezed, thus restricting blood from flowing in. In other words, less flow of blood in male reproductive organ makes it smaller and causes this condition.
There is no satisfactory reason as to why it is caused? Yet, unhealthy attitude, poor-life style and aging are thought to be the key factors causing impotence. Some diseases like diabetes, kidney infections, neurological disorders, any emotional stress, or heart problems work as a stimulant to initiate impotence.
Impotence is an adverse condition, as it leads a man to be stressed and depressed. This condition must be overcome. Today, natural methods and medical procedures both are applied to cure this condition impotence. Even today impotence is treated by balancing the everyday routine. Below are some effective action methods to treat impotence.
- Medicinal intake: Treating impotence with medicines proves to be effective. Viagra is thought to be the first pill to treat impotence. Vardenafil hydrochloride, Tadalafil, and Vardenafil are also among the impotence treating medicines.
- Vacuum devices: Vacuum devices are used to force the blood flow into the male reproductive organ which helps in sustaining its erect state. The plastic device is placed over the male reproductive organ and air is sucked from the tubes to create pressure of blood high inside penile organ which helps in getting an erection.
- Injections: Injections are inserted directly into the male reproductive organ when you intend to make love. Though, it sounds uncomfortable it is an easy process. Injected drugs work for about 20 minutes.
- Therapies: Therapies are done on a regular basis to remove the symptoms of impotence in most cases where psychological or emotional problems are the cause of impotence. The counselors or therapist looks at the difficulties faced by patient and helps them in getting out of it.
- Surgeries: Surgeries are usually done when the concern is to reconstruct the blood capillaries which have cutoff the blood flow within male reproductive organ. Surgical methods are also applied to implant a device within male reproductive organ which will facilitate erection.
- Homeopathy: These medicines take a long time to act but results are always effective and long- lasting. Homeopathy medicines like Lycopodium 30c, Selenium metallicum 30c, Hypericum 6c are used to cure impotence. This procedure is more practiced in eastern world.
Today, impotence suffering persons are getting cured and returning to a healthy life by modern technological processes. It’s a curable condition but still no one can guarantee the treatment to be 100% effective. Impotence must not be ignored as it is an alarm for many underlying diseases. Prevention is always better than cure. Living a nutritional and ethically healthy life will always ward off all types of diseases from your life.